Anybody install this???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Matt Pearlman

Matt Pearlman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im laughing....listening to it again, it does sound very similar to a WRX. Sadly or not, I kinda like it. I drive this truck and a 2018 vette Z06 so I know what a real engine sounds like

COLORAP303

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a chair leg tip from Home Depot for $3.50 and have been running it for a few months. I think it is just okay but my daughter smiles every time she hears it so I just leave it. It also whistles on acceleration after you do this. Can especially hear it when you are climbing in the canyons.

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do people realize there’s a reason it was designed not to vent to atmosphere in the first place?

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do people realize there’s a reason it was designed not to vent to atmosphere in the first place?
What’s the reason? Seriously I have no idea, not interested in doing this but I don’t see what the issue would be - I just assume Ford made it that way to keep the sound down & not sound obnoxious to most prospective buyers