What is the Best Pro Installed Ceramic Coating Product

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chugger

Reaction score
What is the best professionally applied Ceramic coating product 2021 for our trucks. I noticed every detailing company I research uses a different product at each location! I want to choose the one that uses the best product. So far I noticed GYEON and FeynLab. Any advise or experience will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

rbraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with Xpel Fusion but my original installer sucked so I’m having it redone for free at Xpel HQ.

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A local shop for me used "Artic Coating" on my 14 Camaro. Its been a great experience, basic wash and it looks like it was just waxed and its held up for 3 years now and counting.

Mazzdog

Reaction score
Used Gtechniq myself yesterday. TheNanoPros in Durham NC did a phenomenal job. Along w a ppf on the full front of the truck.

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree that the installer is just as important. I have taken my cars to my local Ziebart and love their service there. I have used their Diamond Gloss on my last couple of vehicles. Since my new Raptor won't fit in my garage, I wanted to get it ceramic coated. I went with Ziebart for this since I trust the people there. Their ceramic has a 10 year warranty on it and they inspect it once a year to make sure everything is holding up. So far I am happy with the Ziebart Ceramic. The real test with ceramic IMO, is how it holds up over time.
I have a boat that has Ceramic Pro and I have been very happy with that as well. IMO, you can't go wrong with either.

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with Xpel Fusion but my original installer sucked so I’m having it redone for free at Xpel HQ.
who did you have do the original install? I am considering something, not sure which version, and would like to stay away from them is they didn't do a very good install.