Highest Payment :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used my $ I didn't put into my truck to flip a house. I made enough to buy the truck. Good return on my 3.2% interest rate.

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I'll play, $780.32 @ 2.1%. Its the most I've ever paid for a vehicle in my life (payment & price), but I have no regrets whats so ever. You know what they say? You have to pay to play, and I'm playing!

Pew Pew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3k down for the trade-in of my '99 ranger. Ended up financing 56k for 72 months @ 3.75%. I'm paying $849/mo for it. I am just glad that I am not the only person in the world that is driving a house payment too!

LFtrip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3k down for the trade-in of my '99 ranger. Ended up financing 56k for 72 months @ 3.75%. I'm paying $849/mo for it. I am just glad that I am not the only person in the world that is driving a house payment too!

House payment??? I wish... Triple your payment and that's my house. I live in the Los Angeles area though so that's the norm.