GEN 1 High Angle Cv Axles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
2012SCSVT

2012SCSVT

Reaction score
Blitzkrieg just confirmed that their "boxed steel/bushings"-style UCA's are identical for Gen 1 & 2 Raptors, they actually share the same part number.

Ah nice! Good info. I think I may look into those. Do you have any pics you could share of yours? I really need 1.5" uniballs.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
"Hey guys didn't see much info on this but I cycled out some of the trakkmotive high angle CV axles and they work fine for my application on stock width 13.625" travel."

The part number for L & R are:
FD8273XTT & FD8274XTT, correct ?

Last edited:

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
3 grand for extended axles, plus more than that for the UCA's & LCA's; same for the new shocks, then there's new 'glass fitted & painted.... that's just too many cubic dollars for me to consider mid travel.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I completed an order for a fuel line (from the tank to the fuel rail), and their note stated that your cc wouldn't be charged until it shipped, which is common. But 10 days later they finally admitted they couldn't locate the part. In my case the truck is in pieces but if I was needing the part to get to work everyday, that would have been a nightmare.