HI! from MI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAble

Reaction score
Hello from lower michigan! Checking in after 6 months of owning a new 2022. I'm an all-around auto enthusiast, but new to trucks & off-roading. I never knew that trucks could be so fun! Decided on a 2022 after I couldn't find a Gen 2 for a sane price. Seems like this website is a good community, looking forward to contributing and learning more about these interesting machines (and learning how to take better pics of my truck)
20220113_161958.jpg

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place, congrats on a beautiful Gen 3! Next time put a tarp over that chevvie, lol. Just joking bro, we like older chevvies here!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
#OneLessprius

Clever job hiding the tire shine from the stealership!
What is that white stuff embedded in your tires ? :p (he types comfortably from the triple digit heat of TX)

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
#OneLessprius

Clever job hiding the tire shine from the stealership!
What is that white stuff embedded in your tires ? :p (he types comfortably from the triple digit heat of TX)
I thought I was going to have to be the one who pointed it out. It is in the 80’s around here and I live in Ohio.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats! Hey nothing wrong with old Chevy’s as I have one in the garage too. The Rap is nothing like an old Chevy in design. But just as enjoyable.