Help choosing.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

papaamg

Reaction score
Need some advice. Looking at 2 AMB raptors. First is a loaded 22 with numerous options. Second is 23 with less options. 22 has 5k miles on it and is 2k less. Only thing I don’t like but not a dealbreaker is that this one has the tailgate appliqué delete. 23 obviously has no heated steering, security package but does have the appliqué. Love some advice.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Need some advice. Looking at 2 AMB raptors. First is a loaded 22 with numerous options. Second is 23 with less options. 22 has 5k miles on it and is 2k less. Only thing I don’t like but not a dealbreaker is that this one has the tailgate appliqué delete. 23 obviously has no heated steering, security package but does have the appliqué. Love some advice.
I'd do the 22 and add the applique if you really missed it. There is thread on here on how to add it.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WHy not get a sunroof???
extra weight on the top of the vehicle 80lbs iirc.

my brother and i had issues with two gen toos and a gen juan leakin from the sunroof, not a fun experience living in florida when it rains every damn day.

More heat gets inside, even tinted. I thought my no moonroof version just had a better working ac until i realized that.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
extra weight on the top of the vehicle 80lbs iirc.

my brother and i had issues with two gen toos and a gen juan leakin from the sunroof, not a fun experience living in florida when it rains every damn day.

More heat gets inside, even tinted. I thought my no moonroof version just had a better working ac until i realized that.

Oh I see. I had no issues with my gen2 raptors sunroof. And being a sport car guy, I can say that most of us would never even come close to remotely feeling that 80lb weight difference on a super big truck like the raptor. But I would not want the heat or leaks if I lived in Florida either. So I totally get that. We all have our own reasons. = )

WireNutz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would get the 22. More options, less miles, and cheaper. With the money saved look into an extended warranty from flood or zeigler. Or mods if you are going to void the warranty.