Hello Gentleman and Females

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@K223 Just having fun with it and make it entertaining with all that’s going on... Feel free to come up! Would be great to meet you and shoot the shit over a beer.

Yes sir soon enough. Great entertainment value. Looking forward to see what you got.

@911 Crazy will technically have his truck in 6 weeks. Should be some great entertainment there. However some think he’s picking up a Leadfoot Prius lol

OP
OP
JackBrazen

JackBrazen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good AM fellas...

Found a great link for all us "NOOBS" as my kids call it. It's a GREAT informative vid on a Raptor fog light install. Give this guy a like and sub for his effort.

thx and enjoy!

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes sir soon enough. Great entertainment value. Looking forward to see what you got.

@911 Crazy will technically have his truck in 6 weeks. Should be some great entertainment there. However some think he’s picking up a Leadfoot Prius lol

Wait.....what? They make a leadfoot Prius?

OP
OP
JackBrazen

JackBrazen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fellas...I couldn’t hold back! I wanted to reveal when all the wheels were on the truck but I was like a 12 year old boy the night before Christmas!

Here’s a sneak peak

OP
OP
JackBrazen

JackBrazen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Full Tire and Wheel Reveal!!! Got it done this AM. Decal kit to be done tomorrow...watch and enjoy!

OP
OP
JackBrazen

JackBrazen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good evening guys...here’s the next round of customizations I was talking about previously in this thread. This decal kit is from Rocky Mountain Graphics in Utah and today I got it installed by a company that does this for a living. Since these decal cost me $$$ I didn’t want to F them up.

Enjoy!