Hello Gentleman and Females

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice we have Raptors up there as well. Several out in the acreage too.

One of my favorite mods are lighting. I’m running BD’s and they do cost a pretty penny. Want WS to do it once. BD and Rigid have Sport lines that aren’t as badly priced. But I have heard good feedback on some off brand that @PorterW1111 can suggest to you. They seem quite potent and should come in amber and white lighting. I suggest a mixture of each. Off-road Alliance makes a great mounting bracket that works excellent for the bumper pockets. They are a vendor on the site. Can get a link to it, if this maybe is the route you want to go.

Any other mods you may want to do? Bed cover? Keeping stock wheels?
Yeah yeah...I’m running the cheap sh*t lol jk.

@JackBrazen i have had really good luck with the lights in the link below. Currently am running 2 of them as fog lights and 8 of them as F U lights haha I’ll post one pic of them here but will also post the link to my build thread so you can go as far into the weeds as you’d like. Welcome to the place congrats on the purchase.

there are a ton of FB groups that meet up a good bit down here in Florida. Ocala is a hot spot for sure.

Link to lights: these are well built have crazy output and come in white or amber I have ripped one apart to double check the IP rating and found it’s up to par.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZT62VV8/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

link to my build:
https://www.fordraptorforum.com/thr...-contemplating-39s.75687/page-15#post-1525866

pic of my light set up:

D08B2B71-09FE-4C00-9BB5-168293D6030B.jpeg

6F81135C-6335-41BF-9296-80CE529E6747.jpeg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Thx....got any suggestions on fogs. Saw some cool rigids and bajas but those are a pretty penny. I don’t really want to expense that kind of money on LEDs.

pick up a mount and some SAE fogs. they’re inexpensive and usable right now. Wait for Black Friday to pickup the next set(s) for off road use. if you do any dawn or pre dawn, dusk or post dusk off road driving, don’t skimp.

OP
OP
JackBrazen

JackBrazen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah yeah...I’m running the cheap sh*t lol jk.

@JackBrazen i have had really good luck with the lights in the link below. Currently am running 2 of them as fog lights and 8 of them as F U lights haha I’ll post one pic of them here but will also post the link to my build thread so you can go as far into the weeds as you’d like. Welcome to the place congrats on the purchase.

there are a ton of FB groups that meet up a good bit down here in Florida. Ocala is a hot spot for sure.

Link to lights: these are well built have crazy output and come in white or amber I have ripped one apart to double check the IP rating and found it’s up to par.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZT62VV8/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

link to my build:
https://www.fordraptorforum.com/thr...-contemplating-39s.75687/page-15#post-1525866

pic of my light set up:

View attachment 150577

View attachment 150578
Damn son...bout near blinded me with those damn lights!!!!

That's a serious set of lights Porter...suits well down here with all the "IGNANT" drivers down here that just mosey into your path or when turning at a light they just somehow end up in your lane. YEAH...those spots you got will light them up!

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mullinax at Lake Park?

Thought I saw that Raptor not too long ago. Congrats on the purchase!

Not too much down here in S. florida for riding spots unfortunately. Ocala is where some of us go to get a taste of what these trucks can do.
There's a run in late September and probably in a few weeks I may go up to find new trails.

OP
OP
JackBrazen

JackBrazen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good AM John...

Yes that's the one. I went initially for the Black raptor they have but I really like the Blue with some of the extras it had in it. Had LCDs in the headrest for the kids and already a tri-fold installed. Very pleased with Mullinax...quick and easy...BUT its the CPO that was the biggest selling point.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good AM John...

Yes that's the one. I went initially for the Black raptor they have but I really like the Blue with some of the extras it had in it. Had LCDs in the headrest for the kids and already a tri-fold installed. Very pleased with Mullinax...quick and easy...BUT its the CPO that was the biggest selling point.

Oh that's a nice upgrade.
My father has gone to that dealership since the early 90's for vehicles and I/we use their service department.
CPO is definitely a nice selling point with the 100k powertrain.

OP
OP
JackBrazen

JackBrazen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes Super important on the 7/100k extended warranty. How's the off road riding in Ocala. Must be some serious boys out there. I got to get this thing ready before I make that trip!

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes Super important on the 7/100k extended warranty. How's the off road riding in Ocala. Must be some serious boys out there. I got to get this thing ready before I make that trip!

Ocala is great. You can go up there with a stock truck and have a blast.
#1 advice is go at your own pace/comfort level. You can jump the truck if you want, haul ass down some bumps or you can take it easy while you learn how your truck reacts. It's a no pressure riding event. Tons of trails with varying soil types. Soft sugar sand, clayish soil, mud and hard packed.

Be careful though, once you go a few times you start spending more money on your truck. lol

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Please explain your avatar. From the looks of it we all should start shaping up!