Hello from Nashville!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DarthKickA55

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey all - (or should I say y'all?)

Picking up my new toy tomorrow morning. Really excited and so many questions. Been trolling the boards here for a little while and learning as much as I can. A lot of great information and seemingly great folks' in this corner of the inter-webs.

Picking up a 2020 Lead Foot with most options less the blue seats at 9am tomorrow.

Gonna be a DD and pull a 20' travel trailer when time/weather/desire allows since the 'Rona has cancelled so many events for for us.

I am going to ask a lot of questions and Thanks in Advance for anyone who responds - hopefully I can learn as much as possible and help others in the future when I am not such a n00b.

Thanks for all the free knowledge so far.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pre welcome aboard. Right now you could be picking up your Prius tomorrow morning ;)

Get some pics up tomorrow and you will get the full welcome.

Good luck and here’s to hoping.

OP
OP
DarthKickA55

DarthKickA55

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will do on the pics. I haven't even seen it myself yet except pictures. I didn't order it but the dealer had to bring it in from Alabama.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will do on the pics. I haven't even seen it myself yet except pictures. I didn't order it but the dealer had to bring it in from Alabama.

Not to far. One less Raptor in Bama now. These are really nice chunky rides. Size wise. Good all around performer with creature comforts. Your going to enjoy it.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Hey all - (or should I say y'all?)

Picking up my new toy tomorrow morning.

Y’all.
Welcome to FRF!

I am going to ask a lot of questions and Thanks in Advance for anyone who responds - hopefully I can learn as much as possible and help others in the future when I am not such a n00b.

So... let’s see, 2 posts, and you’ve already got a deal. at 3335 posts, that makes you ~ 1667.5 x more efficient than the notorious @911 Crazy who has yet to lay hands on a Raptor...

Just sayin’

Well done! That said, if you weasel out on the pictures, we’ll know it’s really a prius.

;)

OP
OP
DarthKickA55

DarthKickA55

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely won't crawfish on the pics. It's at the dealer now and picking her up tomorrow 9am.
BTW - not sure I got a "deal"

RapidRed

Reaction score
You're going to enjoy it!
I'm 3 weeks in and 3k miles later, still can't believe how awesome this monster is.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s 8:03, You have about an hour to post pics of the new rig lol. Ok can give you till mid morning.

OP
OP
DarthKickA55

DarthKickA55

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s 8:03, You have about an hour to post pics of the new rig lol. Ok can give you till mid morning.
Literally just put the title to my Explorer in the car and made a cup of coffee. Getting pretty anxious now. This is my first "truck" but have had several SUV's including a blown custom Tahoe that made 500+ HP on pump gas a few years' back.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cool! So you have some experience with mods! The truck should be a new but exhilarating experience.