Hello from Mass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Yeah it’s gonna be fun times when you get it. Until then who knows when it will roll in. If on time that will be awesome. Well start making a list of mods. Many more should be out by the time you get it. Call me if you need help spending your moola lol

Congrats

OP
OP
tonyp

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you! I can see the money flying out the window lol. I started to write the list down and it’s more like a novel.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Well, look at the bright side:

You’ll have almost 18 months to plan, scheme, finance and accumulate all the mods for the truck before it arrives :)

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Long time raptor fan, first time purchaser. Just ordered a 22 37PP Black on Black.
Love the idea of Recaros (bad back) but went with black interior since that’s now available. I like both colors but wanted to keep it all black.
Did High Package, carbon fiber, pro power and tailgate/moonroof. Oh and bedliner spray.
I was told June 6th (20 weeks from order date) or thereabouts. We’ll see.
I was told carbon fiber is a crap shoot and there’s only so many of those available so I probably won’t get, and that spray in bedliner was also holding things up. My dealer said he’d just remove if he saw this happening and that’s cool because I can do later.

Also! Just noticed 22s are now available to build online. As of today!

Been checking out what mods to do and can’t wait to customize it up. Thanks for all the great advice on here.
So stupid and criminal of ford. Nothing like ordering a truck that you may never see and then paying too dollar for it and not even getting the options you really want. Oh and by the way ford is now pumping the raptor bronco when they can’t even meet current orders. Great plan. There is customers that still have not received their 2021 f 150’s and all the 2020-2021 broncos. Nice job ford. But wait, we got a $ 75,000.00 bronco raptor to sell you that is going to be so hard to get most dealerships and customers will never see one.

Keep blowing hot air jimmy boy !

OP
OP
tonyp

tonyp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Yup, plenty of time to stock up on stuff!