Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasRaider

Reaction score
Well, I don't have a picture to post here yet but wanted to drop in and say hello. Due to some discounts being offered, I was close to buying a 2019, but my local dealer actually offered to order me a 2020 however I wanted, and discounted more than what the 19's were, so it was a no-brainer. Massive props to my little local dealer in Itasca, Texas for hooking me up.

I will post pictures once it arrives...which I hope is sooner than later!

I also want to thank you all for what you have posted in the past, as reading through threads helped me make some decisions on how to configure this Raptor for my needs/wants. Now it's time to research accessories!!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!

Not to worry, we’ll post up a provisional pic for you!
I’m betting... Avalanche grey!
-Prius-silver-full_color-driver_side_front_quarter.png

:)

Black Friday is a great time to pick up accessories from the supporting vendor crew here.

OP
OP
TexasRaider

TexasRaider

Reaction score
Nice pic (said no one ever) but mine will be white. I frequent white rock roads so “Colors” don’t often work well for me!!

Santiago Palacio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I don't have a picture to post here yet but wanted to drop in and say hello. Due to some discounts being offered, I was close to buying a 2019, but my local dealer actually offered to order me a 2020 however I wanted, and discounted more than what the 19's were, so it was a no-brainer. Massive props to my little local dealer in Itasca, Texas for hooking me up.

I will post pictures once it arrives...which I hope is sooner than later!

I also want to thank you all for what you have posted in the past, as reading through threads helped me make some decisions on how to configure this Raptor for my needs/wants. Now it's time to research accessories!!
congratulations man, I'm in Austin, not too far from you. do you have an ETA o the truck? I could not imagine how excited you are about the truck arriving

OP
OP
TexasRaider

TexasRaider

Reaction score
congratulations man, I'm in Austin, not too far from you. do you have an ETA o the truck? I could not imagine how excited you are about the truck arriving

Was originally told late January to early February (since Ford closes plant for 2-weeks in December) but he had an F150 build order come up so he put mine in place of it. So hopefully sooner, but couldn’t give me a time frame. Anxiously waiting for sure!!

OP
OP
TexasRaider

TexasRaider

Reaction score
So I emailed dealer today to see if he had heard if my truck was able to get into his allocated build slot last week, and he told me that his Ford rep had informed him that there were going to be no more Raptor allocations (nation-wide) until January. So I guess it will be a while before I see mine. :(

Sucks to have to wait that long, but at least I am in line for one!

OP
OP
TexasRaider

TexasRaider

Reaction score
Just curious on the pictures, so I can clarify, and this is a serious question. Are these poor attempts at humor or people just being a$$holes? Would really like to know.