Hellion Twin Turbo Review (LONG)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LEC

Reaction score
Thanks for the write up, I'm literally in the same boat. Would love a GEN2, can't "afford" one. Want to add some power to my 6.2, but what path do I choose?
My first instinct was to bite the bullet and just bring the truck to BBR, let them order/install/tune and be 100% accountable for the job, but I'm in Buffalo... not a smart choice having "my shop" 20 hours away.
I've seriously considered building my own kit, for a fraction of the price, and having a local tuner handle it.
Not sure if you ever saw it, but Hellion has a video on YouTube of a non-Raptor 6.2 on 12lbs and it made 743rwhp. Won't make that power for long, but that was a damn good glory pull.

Would love to see some videos.
That's my truck with the 12psi and it's still passing most everything but gas stations. I'd say it's lasted plenty long and it's funny to read comments like yours. I get the same feeling when I'm pulling away from a shocked face who thought they had a fast vehicle only to be walked on by a 9 year old stock motor , tranny, rear end having twin turboed Ford! Not sure if it even matters really but it's at 73k hard miles of tortured relentless abuse and l tire eating good times with BIG SMILES! I'd say It's lasted just fine .

ViciousRaptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's my truck with the 12psi and it's still passing most everything but gas stations. I'd say it's lasted plenty long and it's funny to read comments like yours. I get the same feeling when I'm pulling away from a shocked face who thought they had a fast vehicle only to be walked on by a 9 year old stock motor , tranny, rear end having twin turboed Ford! Not sure if it even matters really but it's at 73k hard miles of tortured relentless abuse and l tire eating good times with BIG SMILES! I'd say It's lasted just fine .
:cool: