Height question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm curious about clearance after doing the perch mod. I want to do it but don't want it to hit my 7' garage door.

Pretty sure you wont even with the top perch. I'm going to the top Tuesday and have to clear 7' to go to work. With the leveling kit I have tons of room still as in i can clear with my sun roof folded up.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pretty sure you wont even with the top perch. I'm going to the top Tuesday and have to clear 7' to go to work. With the leveling kit I have tons of room still as in i can clear with my sun roof folded up.

Keep in mind that a 7' garage door is measured diagonally... correct? I'm not completely sure...

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I'm 6'5 and it's taller than me. I'm guessing it sits about 6'8 or so right now with the mid perch installed.

Before I did the perch it fit into a 6'8" garage though. I know on mid and stock perches 7' is easily do-able