6.2 Headers.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What about buying the headers with the black ceramic coating? Isn't that supposed to reduce heat to surrounding areas as well?

Yea it does. I only had the headers done tho and not the mid pipe with the cats. That being said I have heard it's not a good idea to coat the cats because they need to get rid of the heat and not hold it in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not having any issues with heat on my setup. I also did the deeper trans pan from SDHQ. Get the ceramic coating and you'll be fine.

6.2Canadian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We can build shorty headers but as everyone said there is not enough demand, labor would be the same as installing long tubes and not much benefit. Keep in mind that headers are the best way to make power unless upgrading to the really expensive in comparison supercharger setups.

What numbers have you been seeing with LT headers on a supercharged set up? I am looking to get some LTs and a catted Y pipe in the near future if it's worth the money..

Thanks