Has anyone seen Shelter Green in person yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Jay Bee

Reaction score
These color choices suck nuts. Youd think for the top end of the vehicle market theyd give us something that makes it feel worth it. Boring as ****. I shouldnt have to have a color "grow" on me for 80k

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These color choices suck nuts. Youd think for the top end of the vehicle market theyd give us something that makes it feel worth it. Boring as ****. I shouldnt have to have a color "grow" on me for 80k
Theyll bring colon cancer green as a color but wont bring back terrain or tuxedo black.

What also sucks is the new mustang gets some really cool colors but not for anyone else

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Theyll bring colon cancer green as a color but wont bring back terrain or tuxedo black.

What also sucks is the new mustang gets some really cool colors but not for anyone else
Good call on mustang colors. Grabber Blue might be cool on a Raptor

Nohowtoplz

Reaction score
20211222_100822_compress18_Original.jpeg
Owning this ‘21 Code Orange and no availability for ‘24 is depressing. It’s such a fun color to drive around with. Shelter Green may be next.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Def not to my liking..to each his own...kind of thinking down the road its gonna be super rare and guys will pay big bucks ...or resale value will be in the crapper....im going with the lader...from experience "Earth Tone" colors dont sell as well..IMHO

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Def not to my liking..to each his own...kind of thinking down the road its gonna be super rare and guys will pay big bucks ...or resale value will be in the crapper....im going with the lader...from experience "Earth Tone" colors dont sell as well..IMHO
Pretty sure Gen 1 Terrain's are in pretty big demand.

This color will be fine for resale everyone has their own things they will look for. I personally wouldn't buy a Raptor without the 37 package. It out ways the color for me. Other people will disagree with me and say color is paramount.

Im all for something other than black, white, and grey.