Has anyone seen anything like this before?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matmanand4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trimmell,
Did replacing the lower shock bolts fix the issue with the shocks. I have some noise issues and ride issues I think are related to the shocks.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has found a fix for this issue yet? I recently purchased a 2014 that has the same problems. Didn't think it was much of an issue when I purchased it, but it has turned in to one! Have tried everything I could think of and no luck yet. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Congrats on the Raptor, speudey7! Have you mentioned it to the dealer since you purchased it? What's the current mileage? Let me know so I can start researching some options for you.

Trimmell,
Did replacing the lower shock bolts fix the issue with the shocks. I have some noise issues and ride issues I think are related to the shocks.

Tell me more about the issues you're experiencing, Matmanand4. I know we've been in touch in the past; how many miles are on your Raptor now?

Crystal

speudey7

Reaction score
Crystal, thanks for the help not only with this, but all the others I've seen you help with! Mileage is just under 12K and I did mention it to the dealer and they just kind of shrugged it off, and so did I thinking that it was going to be a relatively easy fix. I will try and get down there again and have them take a better look and see what they say.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Crystal, thanks for the help not only with this, but all the others I've seen you help with! Mileage is just under 12K and I did mention it to the dealer and they just kind of shrugged it off, and so did I thinking that it was going to be a relatively easy fix. I will try and get down there again and have them take a better look and see what they say.

Good idea, speudey7; come back and tell me how things go. Feel free to reach out if you'd like me to get involved. All I need to get started is a PM from you with your full name, best daytime phone number, VIN, current mileage, and servicing dealership.

Crystal