Has anyone seen a 2013 on the lot yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome! Thank you for the info.

I called a dealer in Fort Wayne, IN who has the 2013 white Screw that was posted in this thread and they went out and looked and it had the all weather mats with SVT logo still in the package on the rear floor. He said as far as he knew thats the way they came.

mwright4679

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah def thanks for the info...

if they didn't come with the all weather mats i was going to keep the ones out of my lariat. and put the carpet ones back in when i trade it in.

87MJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed the wheels had green valve caps......Do the tires come factory filled with Nitrogen or is this a dealer thing??

Your monitor must be much better than mine. I couldnt see the green valve caps in the photo but the valve caps are definately green.

I stopped by again yesterday evening and didnt see a sticker on the glass indicating the dealer added the nitrogen (so that they can charge more). So I assume the factory added it but that is only an assumption.

I was also curious if the center console had the "Microsoft" branding on it. It was getting dark but I dont think it does if anyone cares.

BTW, the truck still looks good and shows no signs of wear while it is sitting on the lot gleaming in the fall sun begging to be bought. :emotions122:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Saw a '13 tux black screw today on the lot

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

naptown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw the center console has RCA & USB jacks. Is that new for. 13'? Don't have it on my 11',that was one of the 1st mods I did per this forum so my iPod would be out of sight.