Has anyone seen a 2013 on the lot yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Glad I could put some of those pictures on my desktop to keep from going stir crazy while I wait..........:banghead::emotions122:

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I called my dealer yesterday and was told that mine is supposed to be built the week of the 8th of October? No delivery date though.

87MJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed the wheels had green valve caps......Do the tires come factory filled with Nitrogen or is this a dealer thing??

I will check the next time I drive by (Thursday probably). I dont know if this is new or not but one thing it did have was a window sticker that says "To be removed only by the customer". It was a global warming graph showing the contribution to global warming on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being worse, 10 being best). It was compared to all other vehicles. I think average was 5. Poor raptor was a 1. :laughing1:

mwright4679

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First post i know.. i have been creeping around for awhile...

Im also waiting for a raptor i had one question.

do these trucks come with rubber floor mats or are they the regular ones?

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Welcome!! From all the pics Ive seen they come with all weather mats with SVT logo's on them. Im sure the actual owners here will know more, but thats what I have seen.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good question, I know in 2012 Raptors came with rubber. The 2013 build engine shows carpet but I hope we get rubber.

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I called a dealer in Fort Wayne, IN who has the 2013 white Screw that was posted in this thread and they went out and looked and it had the all weather mats with SVT logo still in the package on the rear floor. He said as far as he knew thats the way they came.