Has anyone seen a 2013 on the lot yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Has anyone seen a 2013 Raptor on the lot yet?

I was looking around the Ford site today and found one of my local dealers here in Eastern NC was showing two Supercrew 13 Raptors in their inventory. Didn't call them to verify as I just bought a 12 last month. Just curious has anyone else heard of one on a lot?

Last edited:

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the dealer where i got my raptor has 14 '13 f150s on their lot already

OP
OP
everythingford
Reaction score
I have seen a few 13's on the lots, but this is the first time I had seen a 13 Raptor.

Last edited:

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was looking around the Ford site today and found one of my local dealers here in Eastern NC was showing two Supercrew 13 Raptors in their inventory. Didn't call them to verify as I just bought a 12 last month. Just curious has anyone else heard of one on a lot?

name of the dealership??

OP
OP
everythingford
Reaction score
Lafayette Ford in Fayetteville, NC 28304. I just looked at their homepage and they don't show up on it, but they do show up on the FORD website. So, these two trucks must be in transit to the dealer

Last edited:

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Layfayette Ford in Fayetteville, NC 28304. I just looked at their homepage and they don't show up on it, but they do show up on the FORD website. So, these two trucks must be in transit to the dealer

probably just means theyve been ordered. whats the build date on the window sticker? my pos work computer wont let me open it.:mad:

OP
OP
everythingford
Reaction score
Just looked at the window stickers and one has a build date of 9/12 and other 9/18. My dealer recently told me that they don't show up on the inventory like that until they are built and shipped.

Last edited:

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Kansas City F150 Truck Plant, started building 2013 F150's 2-3 weeks before
the Dearborn Truck Plant. (where the raptors are built)
I'm sure that's where all the early 2013 F150's, that are actually on dealers lots,
are coming from.

Plus the Detroit area dealers, will get the first 2013 Raptors on their lots.

randy