Has anyone got the dealer to throw in anything extra?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bushman

Reaction score
As I don't own a raptor yet, all of this info is awesome. Very helpful. I will be ordering one from a dealer. It is primarily a commercial truck dealership but they can and will find a vehicle for you. With the Raptor, I will have to order. Sales guy says they will take $4K minimum off build price. We built several on paper in his office. On the the same line though, what is mid-perch?

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As I don't own a raptor yet, all of this info is awesome. Very helpful. I will be ordering one from a dealer. It is primarily a commercial truck dealership but they can and will find a vehicle for you. With the Raptor, I will have to order. Sales guy says they will take $4K minimum off build price. We built several on paper in his office. On the the same line though, what is mid-perch?

Check out one of the stickies in the suspension forum. Basically your front shocks have 3 height settings and the trucks come on the lowest setting from the factory. Mid perch is where you go to the middle setting which brings up the front end an inch and a half if I remember correctly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Mad Max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought my white SCREW close to invoice. I was just driving around on vacation in North Carolina and spotted it on the lot. The only option on it was the beadlock wheels, and the salesman said they were having a harder time selling just the base model. They gave me the first oil change for free, as well as supplied and installed a factory trailer brake controller for free.