Has anybody lifted or leveled their 2019.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin Bemis

Reaction score
hey! Has anyone experienced or heard of any issues with leveling a 2019 with the live valve shocks. Looks like some clips and maybe design of the collar could be wierd....also is it going to send wrong info with the spring being compressed .

Any feedback would be much appreciated

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey! Has anyone experienced or heard of any issues with leveling a 2019 with the live valve shocks. Looks like some clips and maybe design of the collar could be wierd....also is it going to send wrong info with the spring being compressed .

Any feedback would be much appreciated
No, I know several guys that have. Go RPG , no issues at all. You won't be disappointed

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

WILDCAT19

Reaction score
Has anyone personally install the RPG’s? I bought the 2.25” collars and followed multiple instruction videos on YouTube...however, every video is with 2017 and 2018 raptors. The live valve shocks are different. I was barely able to gain 1/2” with using compression tools on the spring with a pneumatic impact wrench. Crazy difficult to get adequate compression for the collar install. Any help or assistance would be nice. I did not remove the shock bolt from lower control arm. Nor have I fully removed the shocks due to the all the wiring. Thanks.

2017svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
56d0cecb1c91d4eb15d0a5cf3f724b1f.jpg

Eibach springs and back raised 1.75 “ as well and no problems at all .

Last edited:

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Has anyone personally install the RPG’s? I bought the 2.25” collars and followed multiple instruction videos on YouTube...however, every video is with 2017 and 2018 raptors. The live valve shocks are different. I was barely able to gain 1/2” with using compression tools on the spring with a pneumatic impact wrench. Crazy difficult to get adequate compression for the collar install. Any help or assistance would be nice. I did not remove the shock bolt from lower control arm. Nor have I fully removed the shocks due to the all the wiring. Thanks.

I’m sorry that your having trouble installing the Spring Perch Collars while on the truck. Removal of the shock is very simple. There is simply one electrical connection to disconnect the wire for the Fox Live Valves. Even though you can install the kit while the shocks are on the truck, It’s a lot easier to install when the shocks are off the truck.

Just make sure that the “key is off” while removing or disconnecting any of the electrical components.

Have fun and don’t hesitate to call or email us questions. 949-444-3213 or [email protected]