Has anybody got any photos of the new engine?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4DRHTRD

Reaction score
I have had some fun with Ecoboosts over the years including my 600WHP Flex, as soon as I can confirm DI+PFI fueling I'm trading the wife's 2015 EB SCREW in for the Raptor. I've heard recently that it might be dual DI which means I'm out, no interest at all.

Hopefully somebody, somewhere has an engine shot.

I did talk to the Ford engineers at SEMA and they said DI+PFI but you know how things change from time to time.

Looking forward to fuel upgrades, tune, GT turbos and making 700WHP pretty easily on this platform on E85 provided it's DI+PFI. :)

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
fb1d2350c08ccb909b03454fd21cfe03.jpg
663e1233b5f8c4fad624a7b09771e1cb.jpg

OP
OP
4DRHTRD

4DRHTRD

Reaction score
Crap, that looks like a DI pump on the passenger's side, normally it's on the driver's side. I know it's new heads but that's scaring me... :(
Got any further back so I can see the valve covers on both sides?

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
once I seen those pics some time ago I knew that the 6.2L was never going to fit in there. I still believe there maybe hope for the 5.0 coyote

Mystical'96

Reaction score
I have had some fun with Ecoboosts over the years including my 600WHP Flex, as soon as I can confirm DI+PFI fueling I'm trading the wife's 2015 EB SCREW in for the Raptor. I've heard recently that it might be dual DI which means I'm out, no interest at all.

Hopefully somebody, somewhere has an engine shot.

I did talk to the Ford engineers at SEMA and they said DI+PFI but you know how things change from time to time.

Looking forward to fuel upgrades, tune, GT turbos and making 700WHP pretty easily on this platform on E85 provided it's DI+PFI. :)

There was a cut-away of the motor at the NY Auto show. I tried to get some pictures of the injectors. Here is a link to my pics:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f260/ny-auto-show-pics-47664/

OP
OP
4DRHTRD

4DRHTRD

Reaction score
There was a cut-away of the motor at the NY Auto show. I tried to get some pictures of the injectors. Here is a link to my pics:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f260/ny-auto-show-pics-47664/
Thank you, just looked at it.
Definitely DI+PFI
The cool thing is a rear mounted separate DI pump which will offer the aftermarket a much easier way to upgrade if needed (won't be).
Thanks so much for the link!!!
My sales guy is just waiting to take my order!