Hard shell roll up Tonneau cover options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

multirider

Reaction score
I am looking for some good roll up tonneau covers that are a solid shell. Any good recommendations out there? Thanks everyone.

Kirkw

Reaction score
Backflip x4. Doesn't block space in your bed and you can see out the back windown when rolled up. Fairly weather tight as well. Super happy with mine.

SkyPilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Super Maga Dittos BAK X4S. I had the X4 and as predicted it had its problems and as predicted BAK stood behind it and gave me an X4S when they became available. GREAT cover. Super convenient, checks all the squares. Morey at Tonneau Factory Outlet hooked me up. They are a sponsor on this forum.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The best cover that "rolls" and is a hard cover would be your RetraxPro. The RetraxOne is also great. The difference between the two is that the Pro is made with aluminum slats and the One is made with polycarbonate slats. Instead of rolling, it retracts into the back of your bed and rolls up back there. The Bak Flip MX4 is allso a great option as stated. It's more of a tri fold than a rolliing cover. It is cheaper than the Retrax covers but offers a different style of hard cover protection.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you want to get a cover ordered. I'm happy to go over several options with you to find the right one.

tooloud10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been extremely pleased with my RetraxPro XR and can't imagine that I would prefer any other cover. It just looks and feels so much more 'polished' than anything else I've seen.

MKivSupra

Reaction score
Truxedo Sentry CT. fully armored underneath. black when it rolls up so it doesnt blind you. its build quality is amazing, great warranty, looks amazing with the canvas type material instead of pleather or those freezer panel looking tri folds. I sold my bakflip to get this when my bakflips rubber hinges shattered in -50. Had the sentry ct on my old truck and it handled winters no problem. I get as many compliments on the tonneau as the raptor itself.