Hard Downshift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorDawgMatt

RaptorDawgMatt

Reaction score
The culprit ended up being a leak that caused the fluid level to be low. The transmission has been thoroughly inspect and the seals have been replaced. The truck appears to be operating properly now.

Savage1X

Reaction score
I have a 2017 and since I bought it I would have issues with rough shifts out of P, 3rd to 5th and downshift 5th to 3rd. The control module had to be replaced 2x. Each time the control module was replaced the transmission was smooth as butter and then went back to being a pain in the a$$. Its going to go back in the shop next month...
hey Wrek, what did you end up doing or what ended up happening to yours? I’m experiencing the same thing I’ve about had it.

wrek

Reaction score
Unfortunately it took over 3 years for Ford to do something about it. I don't know if I will ever own another Ford again. My happiness in getting my dream truck left along time ago. Getting rid of my truck this month.