GEN 2 Hahahah at this Ford Dealer!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Talbor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

What’s wrong with these people?! 22” rims on an off-road vehicle. There’s a reason ours come with 17” wheels and tons of rubber vs. the 20” wheels on the other trims. Here’s to hoping they have to strip it down to stock and lose money on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
i agree with the earlier statements that large wheels are common place outside of this forum. every raptor i see down here has some 20s or bycycle tires on it

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What about those of us that don't run our Raptor's offroad in rocky terrain or Baja style terrain? I use mine in the mud and water. I have 20's with 37's and a wider stance so I don't sink as far in the mud. I would love to see a stock Raptor make it through some of the spots I travel through. You would need to put drain hole on you floor boards. All depends how you set up the vehicle. I agree that those 2 that dealer has aren't to my liking but each to his own.

OP
OP
DrippinRaptor

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What about those of us that don't run our Raptor's offroad in rocky terrain or Baja style terrain? I use mine in the mud and water. I have 20's with 37's and a wider stance so I don't sink as far in the mud. I would love to see a stock Raptor make it through some of the spots I travel through. You would need to put drain hole on you floor boards. All depends how you set up the vehicle. I agree that those 2 that dealer has aren't to my liking but each to his own.

Then you overpaid for a factory suspension you didn't need and could have saved yourself money by buying an F150.

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Then you overpaid for a factory suspension you didn't need and could have saved yourself money by buying an F150.

What about the rest of the truck. I can build an F150 to compete with a Raptor on suspension as well, but then I don't get the rest of what I wanted in the Raptor. I bought my Raptor for the performance and how I built the engine and everything else on it. I wouldn't have been able to do the same with a regular F150. The suspension on the Raptor was not the reason I bought mine.

BTW I have upgrade the stock Raptor suspension on mine to still have the same performance even though I have mine lifted. Also I am in the process of upgrading the brakes since my new wheels allow me the room for a bigger rotor.

Last edited:

raminator08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about the rest of the truck. I can build an F150 to compete with a Raptor on suspension as well, but then I don't get the rest of what I wanted in the Raptor. I bought my Raptor for the performance and how I built the engine and everything else on it. I wouldn't have been able to do the same with a regular F150. The suspension on the Raptor was not the reason I bought mine.

BTW I have upgrade the stock Raptor suspension on mine to still have the same performance even though I have mine lifted. Also I am in the process of upgrading the brakes since my new wheels allow me the room for a bigger rotor.

It's not wrong to admit you bought the raptor for bragging rights or it's looks but I know east texas off roading and a supercharged lifted 5.0 f150 will be just as good or better in the mud and cheaper

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's not wrong to admit you bought the raptor for bragging rights or it's looks but I know east texas off roading and a supercharged lifted 5.0 f150 will be just as good or better in the mud and cheaper

Trust me I am not fearful to admit why I bought my truck and have spent what I have spent on making it a one off. I could have bought a F150 and customized it but it still would have been just another F150. I also use my truck for business advertising so it is meant to stand out and attract attention when needed.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i agree with the earlier statements that large wheels are common place outside of this forum. every raptor i see down here has some 20s or bycycle tires on it

I think that's only common where you're at. I see no less than 3 Raptors per day for about the past year and have never seen one with 20's or bicycle tires.