Group Buy: Krazy House Customs Torque Arm for the 2017+ Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacK88DO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not yet. Reviewed the instructions KHC has on their website and they are not the greatest. Really heavy work month for me and won’t have time to crawl under the truck and mock up for a couple weeks. Only things that have me on edge are splitting the brake line bracket and drilling the frame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

invalidusername

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok jokes aside. I usually do work myself on my truck but I've been busy with stuff at home and there's all kinds of crap scattered across my garage floor so I had no room or time to do this.

Luckily OffRoadAlliance @FordRaptorLights.com isn't too far from me and I had them do it for my lazy ass. Jeff is excellent and I wouldn't hesitate to have him and his shop do any work on my truck or for the local guys around us lucky to have him around!

It's a huge improvement and basically plants the axle to the ground. I have the MPT 93PRX tune and in sport mode 2wd I didn't get any wheel hop all there is the sweet sweet squeal of rubber and then forward thrust.

Pics sent from Jeff during the install

7G38VA06eBdUya7T-1Hjb-J4dcO2Wwa_8IEA=w1024-h768-no.jpg rVeHVVI63viulXF9_hZtT2ZD-IlmA3eBT2Yzw=w717-h955-no.jpg QIsEYaRHLpSEuB0hnD8fNggjvgthxyLquFRw=w1024-h768-no.jpg xH9ts6tMVqnWUlaoH6UgZxqPFQZVrclnpBn0qc_eNg=s800-no.jpg

OP
OP
smurfslayer

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I need warmer temps first, before I consider looking at how difficult this is, then trying to pawn off the install on someone who will be able to do it in 1/4 the time it will take me. We’ll see how well that plan goes.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Mine is underneath my bed, waiting to install Deavers and either Eibachs or Geisers springs prior to installing this and waiting to see how my oil consumption issue works out after a few thousand miles prior to adding more upgrades.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine is underneath my bed, waiting to install Deavers and either Eibachs or Geisers springs prior to installing this and waiting to see how my oil consumption issue works out after a few thousand miles prior to adding more upgrades.
How’s the bed when subjected to bumping up n down? Nice and fixed to ground or what? :lol:

OP
OP
smurfslayer

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Maybe if I’m lucky the torque arm gnomes will install it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.