Group Buy: Krazy House Customs Torque Arm for the 2017+ Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacK88DO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stoked to finally get my hands on this! Any of y’all do the install at home in the driveway? It seems fairly straightforward, just a little nervous about cutting the brake line bracket. Any tips? Tough install?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
smurfslayer

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Stoked to finally get my hands on this! Any of y’all do the install at home in the driveway? It seems fairly straightforward, just a little nervous about cutting the brake line bracket. Any tips? Tough install?

Good news bad news.

The good news is, it can’t be that hard.

The bad news is, the rest of us all got together and nominated you to take the lead.
Remember, take lots of pics to make it easier for the rest of us. Or you have a prius.

:cheers:

MacK88DO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Early Fed-EX delivery for the win! Now to decide if I tackle this myself or farm it out to the local shop...

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I got mine, still in the boxes in the garage. Way too cold for extended periods under the truck currently.
What? You don't have a heated garage? Holy Crap. Well pull it into the living room and get it done.

Sunder

Reaction score
Any word on timing for the torque arm for the GEN1?

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any word on timing for the torque arm for the GEN1?

The Gen1 Torque arm is in development and being tested. After this group buy, a Gen1 group buy will likely occur but not until KHC has built all the torque arms and is 100% ready to ship. Best estimate is late spring or this summer.

OP
OP
smurfslayer

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
What? You don't have a heated garage? Holy Crap. Well pull it into the living room and get it done.

yeah, I do but it is a 3 motorcycle garage, basically if you’re careful, you could stuff a Beetle(911) in it, but it’s a squeeze. I managed to get my Lightning in there 1 time and successfully close the door. Without damage to the truck or anything else. it was too tight to be practical. So the bikes live there in climate ... well, somewhat controlled comfort.

;-)

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well has anyone installed this yet? Come on, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.