Group Buy: Krazy House Customs Torque Arm for the 2017+ Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe12345

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I highly doubt it, but if you call Steve at Krazy House and sadly describe to him that you missed out on the group buy he might help you out a little. Make sure to sniffle a little bit

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd be glad to pay up and jump in if anyone that was on the list needs a refund. IOW - take their place.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spoke to KHC. All the remaining torque arms are at powder coat. Once they're done, KHC is committed to packaging and shipping as quickly as possible. KHC is still targeting end of week, but that is a best estimate.

We also had one cancellation. If anyone wants a 2017-2020 Crew Cab Torque Arm, we've got an extra now.

OP
OP
smurfslayer

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Spoke to KHC. All the remaining torque arms are at powder coat. Once they're done, KHC is committed to packaging and shipping as quickly as possible. KHC is still targeting end of week, but that is a best estimate.

We also had one cancellation. If anyone wants a 2017-2020 Crew Cab Torque Arm, we've got an extra now.
paging @pastorwug ... any chance that helps?

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was sure I could until my Finance Manager (Lucy) got wind and put the nix on it.

Sorry guys!

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remaining tracking numbers emailed out to everyone! We greatly appreciate everyones patience and understanding during this group buy.

Again, we had one cancellation. If anyone wants a 2017-2020 Crew Cab Torque Arm, we've got an extra now.

ReefBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my info.

2 boxes, 105lbs.

Direct Signature required. :yuno:

I guess I get to sit at home all day.

OP
OP
smurfslayer

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
me too. UPS and Fed UP will double back half a mile from the hub, just to make me the last stop of the day. I’ll catch the same driver passing my house as many as 3 times in a day, and he’ll pop by at 7:05PM to drop off a 2nd day package.

Not as bad now as 5-10 years back... yeah, I know. #firstworldproblems.

Status
Not open for further replies.