Group Buy +2.5" Fiberwerx Raptor Fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiberwerx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
discounted shipping would be nice

We don't make any money on shipping, so I just dont have any room to budge. The only way to save would be getting together with guys in your area and setting up a commercial address to ship them to via truck freight.

The bedsides are being worked on now, if you guys are interested we can do another group buy when they are ready, but freight shipping is really tricky, commercial address' are significantly less, and prices can greatly vary between zip codes.

OP
OP
QCRappy

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Commerical address will only matter if multiple sets are shipped to one location.

If only one set of fenders is being shipped then flat rate is $150(US) FedEx to your door.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

I'm in with a request for shipping to a commercial address.

Let me know if you want to be added

JayLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Commerical address will only matter if multiple sets are shipped to one location.

If only one set of fenders is being shipped then flat rate is $150(US) FedEx to your door.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Let me know if you want to be added

I'm in…As stated before.

wwillmon

Reaction score
If anybody is in West Texas, I have a commercial business address we can use. Not sure if there is anybody but just throwing it out there.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If anyone in Dallas is interested.. I may be able to use my dock at work. I'm on 35/635

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.