Grit Guard Washboard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wish these fit normal 5 gallon buckets lol. I have a couple normal buckets for my 2 bucket wash and the grit guards don't quite fit them

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I wish these fit normal 5 gallon buckets lol. I have a couple normal buckets for my 2 bucket wash and the grit guards don't quite fit them

What kind of buckets do you have? The Grit Guards are supposed to fit a standard 5 gallon bucket.

Are the Grit Guards to big or too small for your buckets?

-Dan

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a couple standard white buckets from Walmart. The grit guards are too big. They get stuck in the bucket about 2/3 the way down

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a couple standard white buckets from Walmart. The grit guards are too big. They get stuck in the bucket about 2/3 the way down
I found your problem.... Walmart!
They squeeze their suppliers to death and force manufactures to cut cost everywhere. Meaning the 5 gallon bucket is now 4.7 gallon bucket and the base is 2/10's of an inch shorter in diameter! :crazy:

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
www.runraptorrun.com

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I found your problem.... Walmart!
They squeeze their suppliers to death and force manufactures to cut cost everywhere. Meaning the 5 gallon bucket is now 4.7 gallon bucket and the base is 2/10's of an inch shorter in diameter! :crazy:

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
www.runraptorrun.com
Oh no kidding! I'll pick up a couple Homer buckets then and turn my Walmart buckets into shooting targets