Grille Guard by Ranch Hand

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually it SELLS for less than $800... that big ass bull-nose Ranch Hand bumper for the front AND rear (installed) was $1100....

The main reason these bumpers from SDHQ and ADD are spendy is 1) you can only get em from them, 2) its one at a time, 3) some use Chromoly materials, 4) Raptor guys seem to have no issue with spending $2,000 for a front bumper, lol... If everyone didn't line up to get the newest thing (iPad 2), they wouldn't cost so much :)

** these are not facts, I had a dream about this answer last night and I wanted to post it up.

I know this whole heartedly due to grew up on a BIG ranch in the Flint hills of KS. Should have added more to my post... I built mine with Chromoly for less than 500 in Materials including the T6 Aluminum for the skid plate.

155010_572814862974_71300364_32613238_6707924_n.jpg

I do understanding not being able to wait so yeah why not buy it if you can afford it.... or like i said build it if you can do it. :driver:

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know this whole heartedly due to grew up on a BIG ranch in the Flint hills of KS. Should have added more to my post... I built mine with Chromoly for less than 500 in Materials including the T6 Aluminum for the skid plate.

I do understanding not being able to wait so yeah why not buy it if you can afford it.... or like i said build it if you can do it. :driver:

What is your idea of a "big ranch"? Mine is 39 sections.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Damn, you guys are big time. I'm just a poor dirt farmer with about 1000 Hectares trying to feed my family.

:hidesbehindsofa:

Last edited:

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I had one of those big ass grille guards on my last feed truck and it made that thing handle like a complete pig with all that weight hanging out front. I mean it was really noticeable. Now I have a 60# Westin and it accomplishes the same thing (keeping cattle from knocking out my headlights).

The most damage I've sustained on my work trucks is when my bulls start fighting and cave in my door.

:uhoh2:

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had one of those big ass grille guards on my last feed truck and it made that thing handle like a complete pig with all that weight hanging out front. I mean it was really noticeable. Now I have a 60# Westin and it accomplishes the same thing (keeping cattle from knocking out my headlights).

The most damage I've sustained on my work trucks is when my bulls start fighting and cave in my door.

:uhoh2:

Should see our old 93 dodge!!! I don't think the body has a straight piece on it! The doors are going to get caved in with cattle.... Especially when you have 1500 of them running around it at the same time :jawdrop: Its like a sea of moving meat.

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just over 700 acres. At those OK and West Texas prices I would probably have 300,000 acres. Lol.

How many acres can u buy in the area u are at $3850/acre? I know we used to hunt on like 30,000 near Van Horn, Tx and u could buy it for like $100/acre. In 100,000 acre plots.

verytalonted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love it!!!! I am more for that style over the silly 'pre-runner' baja thin girl tube bumpers. It just sucks the sides aren't wider be cuase other than that you have got the look I want on the front.

Props man!!!

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Doesn't fit very well. Its the width for a regular f150. Needs to be the width of the fenders. If a company made a bumper likke that but smooth metal and perfect fit for the body, they would sell.