Grill Marker Light Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FDHog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, so I just got a 2020 Raptor on Monday from a dealer 100 miles away.
One of my grill marker lights has a short. Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.
Don't really want to go to local dealer for this. How do you remove the marker lights?
Do I have to pull the grill or can I do it with grill in place?
Can't find anything on this.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I believe each marker light just plugs in, if you cant reach the plugs, then remove the grille. Yeah, better off to do this yourself, if you have OCD.

OP
OP
FDHog

FDHog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely doing it myself. Brought the 2019 GMC AT4 that I traded into GMC for a software recall and the ****** dented my driver door. Thank god it was minor and didn't affect the trade.
Wouldn't you know that after I ordered the part the friggin light started working again.

Roughridah

Reaction score
EB771527-8B93-4F00-B794-BBFD40BDF93F.jpeg I just had the same thing on my 2020 with 150 miles on it. I took it into the dealer for repairs and was told it’s not 3 individual marker lights but it’s one strip with all 3 lights. They overnight the part and installed it next day. Took about an hour. Let’s hope this is not a common issue but rather a few isolated cases.View attachment 148189

MetalDaze

Reaction score
I had a dead one on a new 2019 in the front fender flare. Fixed in under an hour under warranty.

No problems since.

OP
OP
FDHog

FDHog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 148190 I just had the same thing on my 2020 with 150 miles on it. I took it into the dealer for repairs and was told it’s not 3 individual marker lights but it’s one strip with all 3 lights. They overnight the part and installed it next day. Took about an hour. Let’s hope this is not a common issue but rather a few isolated cases.View attachment 148189

They're full of crap. It's 3 individual lights. I replaced it myself.

Roughridah

Reaction score
Sounds about right!! Some dealers can't be trusted. I won't say all dealers look to get over but seems a whole lot of them have some B/S with them.