Green Bay Packers World Champions!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohntheDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't say "the world" ....United states maybe...who knows...there could be a Chinese football team out there that can take on our superbowl champs.

I turned the game off after the steelers put up a field goal, the one after the 50th penalty.

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
after the 50th penalty.

And all the crappy commercials. Game play sucked (first half anyway), IMO, as did the adverts all the way through...except the Doritos commercial with the French Bulldog.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Somebody sent me this email last week. This is the only reason I was cheering for Green Bay. LOL!

Every Red Blooded American should jump in line to support the Green Bay Packers! The Packers defeated the Chicago Bears on Sunday afternoon thus earning them the opportunity to go to the Super Bowl.

By doing so, they saved us Hard-Working, Red Blooded, Taxpaying Americans, literally several millions of tax dollars .

How you say?

Simple... we were told that, if the Chicago Bears had won, President Obama (and probably his entire Family) would be attending the Super Bowl; to cheer on his hometown team.

Since the Bears lost...the President won't be attending! The money saved from his not using Air Force 1, the limosines, all the additional security; and let's not ignore Michelle Obama's entire kiss-ass entourage! That would cost several Millions more of our Taxpayer Dollars!

Therefore every Patriotic American should cheer on the Green Bay Packers at the Super Bowl... to show them our gratitude!

With that said...let's circulate this email to everyone we know. Then they can understand why they should cheer for America's team...The Green Bay Packers!

FLA-SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yinz wait till next year....We will be back.....We still have 6...

Here we go....Steelers...Here we go.....

Just saying...