GRAND REOPENING!!! Visit our NEW Site! We now have 0% Financing Available!*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
We are glad you like it! We've been continuing to make additional changes. If you notice any glitches, let us know.

John

Yeah, I've tried multiple browsers to no avail it doesn't states I've an invalid e-mail.

I called you and we talked about this.

SmartSelect_20200421-221013_RoboForm.jpg

However, I just ordered the fuse kit from you.

Website not working for me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah, I've tried multiple browsers to no avail it doesn't states I've an invalid e-mail.

I called you and we talked about this.

View attachment 142044

However, I just ordered the fuse kit from you.

Website not working for me.

Yeah, unfortunately, that's because your email service is blocking the email you need to confirm to fully register. I did some research though. What is your email extension (Not your full email, just extension like - @comcast.net)

John

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Yeah, unfortunately, that's because your email service is blocking the email you need to confirm to fully register. I did some research though. What is your email extension (Not your full email, just extension like - @comcast.net)

John

@charter.net

My email service isn't blocking anything because I've never had an issue getting emails from anyone or any website. It's on your end.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@charter.net

My email service isn't blocking anything because I've never had an issue getting emails from anyone or any website. It's on your end.

Well, it isn't anything you can see. Evidently it is the service provider that doesn't even allow the emails to your spam folder. It's called "Blacklisting". Email service providers can "Blacklist" an address for several reasons. The main one being spam. Shopify is the company that hosts the web store and many other companies on here also are hosted by Shopify. Since that communication is done through the Shopify service, and @charter.net sees the extension come in, they block it up front. So you see nothing. I am looking into a work around. I would guess the main reason is since Shopify is so big, there are probably a lot of companies out there using their service that have caused this to happen by spamming people within those companies. That's why those emails came through when we tested them with different providers like Gmail.com.

I am going to work on a work around.

John