GRAND REOPENING!!! Visit our NEW Site! We now have 0% Financing Available!*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We just launched our new site. I think you will find it much easier to navigate.

We have been launching MORE and MORE items each day. Keep checking back.

We have some really cool stuff coming.

In addition to our new site, we also offer financing from Affirm. As low as 0% with approved credit! If you've been debating on a big purchase, this might be the right time!

Let us know what you think of the new site and what you would like to see? Or what you think needs improvement.

As always, we can meet or beat anyone's price and give you a complete comparison to be sure you are getting the superior product either way. We are a USA Based company and not only do we sell multiple products, but we engineer and develop new products that innovate and improve on anything else you can get out there. If you see anything you are interested in, check us out before you buy. Odds are, we have already inspected it and created an improved product. Or make suggestions. We are constantly looking for ideas from the public as to what you want or what you would like to see.

If you send us an idea and we decide to create a product based on it, we will send you the first one FREE!!

You can email us at INFO @SPVparts.com
or call 317-93-GOSPV

John Trischler
Owner -SPV

SPVPARTS.COM

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love your recent YouTube content!! Very informative lighting Demos. Much needed. For whatever reason, manufacturers have terrible YouTube content on their products. My opinion. I will buy from you when it’s time to buy lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I love your recent YouTube content!! Very informative lighting Demos. Much needed. For whatever reason, manufacturers have terrible YouTube content on their products. My opinion. I will buy from you when it’s time to buy lights.

Thanks so much! I really Appreciate that! We will take good care of you!

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found this and I love the idea. Instead of a Rigid light (nothing against Rigid), can it be outfitted with a single BD S2 sport Scene amber? Or a BD S1 scene clear? Will it plug into a 2014 Ram 1500?
6dd4d570fdf47fe4727417daa2289dec.jpg

Thanks. PM me with pricing :)

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I found this and I love the idea. Instead of a Rigid light (nothing against Rigid), can it be outfitted with a single BD S2 sport Scene amber? Or a BD S1 scene clear? Will it plug into a 2014 Ram 1500?
6dd4d570fdf47fe4727417daa2289dec.jpg

Thanks. PM me with pricing :)

Yes. It can be fitted with any pod light and works in any hitch class 3-4

pdaly419

Reaction score
Site looks great and is very fast!

One thing I noticed is on the product pages the images are very hard to view. With the way that image section is formatted, it zooms in super far on product images and makes it hard to see the products.

Mariners Fan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Specialtyperformanceparts, how long will you have 0%? Is there a minimum purchase or credit score to get that rate? I've got a bunch of stuff in my shopping cart, just waiting until I can get back into the US.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Site looks great and is very fast!

One thing I noticed is on the product pages the images are very hard to view. With the way that image section is formatted, it zooms in super far on product images and makes it hard to see the products.

Thank you for the feedback. I got that worked out.. Just need to get some new pictures up as well.

-Max

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Specialtyperformanceparts, how long will you have 0%? Is there a minimum purchase or credit score to get that rate? I've got a bunch of stuff in my shopping cart, just waiting until I can get back into the US.

0% will be available for the foreseeable future. The system we use will approve you based on a myriad of factors and then let you know what rate and term you qualify for. I am not 100% sure on the requirements for 0%.

-Max