Grabber Orange?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Not a fan of (what my monitor shows as banana yellow on the truck) but that front bumper has some nice lines... Curious to see the layout of the rollbar too - IMO a rear rollbar (fake or not) can really make a truck look good if it compliments the custom front bumper.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Not a fan of (what my monitor shows as banana yellow on the truck) but that front bumper has some nice lines... Curious to see the layout of the rollbar too - IMO a rear rollbar (fake or not) can really make a truck look good if it compliments the custom front bumper.

:big_banana_Dance:

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
79784316.jpg

well heres that exact same link i posted earlier with the img tags instead of the url tags. the quick reply auto tagged as a url and i didnt care enough to fix it.

Madcowranch appears to have justs been excersizing due diligence in not clicking the link but his method of inquiry was a tad alarmist. :Grenade:

if anyone opened the link and saw something other than the picture above you may already be infected with some malware.

I recommend scanning/cleaning your system
Suggestions:
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com
Ad-Aware by Lavasoft
Spybot Search & Destroy

This image was hotlinked on the Z almost one year ago, i've opend it on 3 seperate computers in both Opera and IE with 2 seperate up to date virus scanners. no alarms have gone off over here.

What the hell are you talking about? I did click on your link, it shows the picture momentarily and then starts opening new windows by itself. By now it's not responding to anything and then all windows close and there's a little box that says 'failure to open dialogue box'.

I'm no programmer but I don't think that's supposed to happen.

Thus my appropriate response.:Moon:

peppercorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What the hell are you talking about? I did click on your link, it shows the picture momentarily and then starts opening new windows by itself. By now it's not responding to anything and then all windows close and there's a little box that says 'failure to open dialogue box'.

I'm no programmer but I don't think that's supposed to happen.

Thus my appropriate response.:Moon:

+1 Madcow!

When I clicked on it, I wish I had seen your OP before I did, my antivirus went crazy and it began opening files like the DA during the watergate investigation. Hell, it was even going after my external hard drives!

Alarmist?!?! I wish Madcow could have screemed the warning through my speakers rather than just typing the alert.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter