Grabber Orange?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I forgot to use enough protection I guess.:****:

Seriously, I'm not very computer savvy, so I'm probably leaving myself open to this shit.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's what Ford's Grabber Orange looks like, Bo. Google grabber orange mustang.

New Boss is coming in grabber orange

Aha. Thanks for clarifying guys, I was not aware Grabber Orange is a Ford color.
The Raptor is the first Ford I've ever owned, but so far Ford and I are on very good terms. My dealer has been superb about taking care of any little thing I've asked for or mentioned to them.

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I reported it the link, I use a Mac, but I didn't click it anyway...

thats amazing to go thru all that trouble to have a "rare" color, only to turn around and sell it. From what I could tell that was a big deal..

crazy.

Vidiot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
79784316.jpg

well heres that exact same link i posted earlier with the img tags instead of the url tags. the quick reply auto tagged as a url and i didnt care enough to fix it.

Madcowranch appears to have justs been excersizing due diligence in not clicking the link but his method of inquiry was a tad alarmist. :Grenade:

if anyone opened the link and saw something other than the picture above you may already be infected with some malware.

I recommend scanning/cleaning your system
Suggestions:
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com
Ad-Aware by Lavasoft
Spybot Search & Destroy

This image was hotlinked on the Z almost one year ago, i've opend it on 3 seperate computers in both Opera and IE with 2 seperate up to date virus scanners. no alarms have gone off over here.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Raptor62

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
79784316.jpg

well heres that exact same link i posted earlier with the img tags instead of the url tags. the quick reply auto tagged as a url and i didnt care enough to fix it.

Madcowranch appears to have justs been excersizing due diligence in not clicking the link but his method of inquiry was a tad alarmist. :Grenade:

if anyone opened the link and saw something other than the picture above you may already be infected with some malware.

I recommend scanning/cleaning your system
Suggestions:
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com
Ad-Aware by Lavasoft
Spybot Search & Destroy

This image was hotlinked on the Z almost one year ago, i've opend it on 3 seperate computers in both Opera and IE with 2 seperate up to date virus scanners. no alarms have gone off over here.

So now they are giving us viruses? What will ESAD do next? :hmm: