Got my VIN!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice! You're getting close 'Bolt!! I'm sure you and your garage-full of mods are anxious for the new steed to get home.

OP
OP
SilverBolt

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Dealer just sent me this. Tomorrow morning is the big day. Finally!

570-new-truck.jpg

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
Nice.....I will not be able to handle waiting once the truck hits the dealer. Matter of fact, I'll probably be checking it out if it comes in and has to sit at the dealer over night. The dealership is in my district at work and I can often times be found walking the dealer's lot while at work. I'll be sitting there looking at it all night while making sure nobody else ***** with it.

OneArmedViolinist

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice.....I will not be able to handle waiting once the truck hits the dealer. Matter of fact, I'll probably be checking it out if it comes in and has to sit at the dealer over night. The dealership is in my district at work and I can often times be found walking the dealer's lot while at work. I'll be sitting there looking at it all night while making sure nobody else ***** with it.

You should actually worry more about the Detail Crew phucken with it...... these guys leave more damage on vehicles trying to clean it up after transport then they do if they hadnt touched it at all...... lol something else for you to worry about and make you sleep better tonight.... mahhahaa :mwah1:

OP
OP
SilverBolt

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
I know it's in good hands. I have a family member that manages the body shop at the dealer. He is as big of car freak as I am. He will go over it with a fine tooth comb to make sure it's right. Would love to pick it up now but tomorrow morning is the soonest I can break away.