Got my VIN!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
I know it's in good hands. I have a family member that manages the body shop at the dealer. He is as big of car freak as I am. He will go over it with a fine tooth comb to make sure it's right. Would love to pick it up now but tomorrow morning is the soonest I can break away.

Are you at work or something? If so, you don't look like you're feeling too well.

OP
OP
SilverBolt

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Are you at work or something? If so, you don't look like you're feeling too well.

LOL. At work and it's the first sunny day we have seen in way too long. Talk about torture. Two big meetings this afternoon that will mean a bunch of new business. No playing hooky for me. Plus I need to clear my personal crap out of my Tacoma and find the title for it. Trying to decide if the maiden voyage will be a quick trip to the beach or up to the mountain for some snow.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL. At work and it's the first sunny day we have seen in way too long. Talk about torture. Two big meetings this afternoon that will mean a bunch of new business. No playing hooky for me. Plus I need to clear my personal crap out of my Tacoma and find the title for it. Trying to decide if the maiden voyage will be a quick trip to the beach or up to the mountain for some snow.

Hell yeah Bolt, I'm happy for you. You've been very patient, tomorrow is gonna be an awesome day for you feelin' out your new sled. I'm sure you'll be doing a lot of wrenching this weekend too. Better pick up a few cases of suds and send the wife on a lil' salon getaway or something!