Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sgsraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like all the SCREW's are getting build dates....anyone with a SCAB have a build date? I am still in the processing and waiting for build date stage. I know there are many other factors but curious.

uppitycitizen

Reaction score
I asked my sales rep for info today and he said I had a "temp VIN" but he had no other information. What is a "temp VIN" and how is it different from regular VIN? Am I any closer to production?

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, can you post when you ordered, it would help those of us that we're a little later to the Starbucks line

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I asked my sales rep for info today and he said I had a "temp VIN" but he had no other information. What is a "temp VIN" and how is it different from regular VIN? Am I any closer to production?

Temp vin means partial vin. The order has been pulled for scheduling but hasn't received an exact build week yet. You should know the scheduled build week within about a week.

Hey guys, can you post when you ordered, it would help those of us that we're a little later to the Starbucks line

Unfortunately when people ordered really won't help you figure out when your truck will get scheduled. For example we got allocation for 4 trucks. So our person that's 4th on our list may wait 6 or 8 months til they see their truck. If someone ordered at the same time through another dealer and was 4th on that dealers list of maybe 15 units. They would get their truck much sooner. Ask your dealer where you are in their line of allocation.