Got my Raptor!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Boricuaevo8

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any chance you could measure your truck for me? from bumper to bumper. I might need to do some construction to get mine to fit in the garage. Thanks

Here you go man,

Length 18 Feet and 4.6"
Width 7 Feet and 2.3"
Height 6 Feet and 6.5"

- Hector

Windspeed77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I actually picked up yesterday, but that same day got tint windows. I will post picture as soon as I wash my baby tomorrow! I'm too excited. I drove this bad boy to work tonight and man all I have to say is wow! The HIDs work great, looks great and myford touch works pretty good...

The only thing I have a complained about so far is when I go from FM to Bluetooth. Everytime I click on the down arrow for the next page, not even one sec the page goes back up. It's kind of annoying, I have to press buttons quick.

Anyway, for those who are waiting, man you'll probably be in shock for a while, I still am... :party28:

Here She is getting tint Windows and the second one is the first day she arrived to the house. I will post more soon with the tints installed!! Yay!

Btw, this truck is not meant for long trips... The ride and seats are too comfortable, could cause you to sleep...:lol2:

I want to use my wife's canon camera next...
Tints are 15 % CTX Lumar with the AirBlue 80 Windshield and Sunroof.
photo2.jpgphoto1.jpg

First time in the Garage! It's a tight fight, sts.

photo1-2.jpg
photo2-2.jpg

Congrats love that blue flame!!!!!!!