Got my headers installed, video of corsa and stainless works

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea I would laugh but my neighbors have kids and I typically leave prior to 7am so

Everyone loves the sound of a badass V8 rumbling early in the morning. The sooner todays kids learn that the better. Don't want them to grow up hugging trees and complaining about Raptors ruining our environment. Lol.

702_Rider

Reaction score
Everyone loves the sound of a badass V8 rumbling early in the morning. The sooner todays kids learn that the better. Don't want them to grow up hugging trees and complaining about Raptors ruining our environment. Lol.

Someone needs to send this to Ford Motor company *****

charles06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The corsa is where it is at! Even with as loud as it is if I'm cruising there is almost no noise inside. I have heard of those issues with lightning style but I have a buddy that is an amazing welder, he's gonna custom fab it all up for me. Probably gonna add a hanger or 2 and weld it all up, hopefully there will be no problems.

Not sure where you have the actual muffler located, but I tried a Magnaflow muffler with a "Lightning style" exit, and the noise drove me nuts. Used the exact same Magnaflow muffler, moved it back to stock mounting location, dumped it after the axle, and it was a dramatic difference in the cab. People don't realize it, but when you exit the exhaust in front of the rear wheels, you have to mount the muffler under the rear seats, leading to more cabin noise. However, hearing how loud your truck is, you probably don't care...

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:supergay:
Someone needs to send this to Ford Motor company *****

I agree but it doesn't matter because I don't think they are going to listen to the people that own them. I just bought a second truck solely for the reason that I don't want a V6. I think my plan is going to be to buy as many of the Gen1's as I can afford so I never have to worry about it. Lol.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score

That's a sweet ass truck. Molten Orange is actually my favorite color. I wish they would have continued making it. When they first came out that was the color of the first one I saw and I wanted it so bad. Unfortunately at that time I was just starting up my second construction company and I was worried about spending that much money on a truck until I was sure it was going to be successful so I wound up getting a regular F-150 instead but I alway said I was going to get one someday.