Got it! First thoughts....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's what I did!

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

I have no complaints at all from my experience with Ryan Ford. (Other than the long-long wait but I can't blame them for that).
Steve is a good guy and didn't give me the upsell experience I've gotten at other places.
The finance guy is also good - first time I've ever said that about a dealer finance guy!
If you are in the Houston area, I'd recommend them for sure.

That's what I figured. I already ordered from Steve on 3/6, just wanted to make sure that it was a pleasurable experience throughout.

From order-day to sitting on the dealer lot was exactly 12 weeks.

Good to hear! That's about what I'm thinking on my time frame as well. I ordered on 3/6, so if the truck gets here on 6/6 that's perfect!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From order-day to sitting on the dealer lot was exactly 12 weeks.

That's nothing. I'm already into my 14th week and I've got a few more weeks to go! But at least it's not the 6-9 months some had to wait when ordering last fall (or summer).

Hawkeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, enjoy and use it in the best of health.

Mine should be in by the end of the week. Ordered 01/18.