Got it! First thoughts....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
H

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now you got me considering changing my order from white to silver!

That's what I did!

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Glad to see you finally got it and love it! How was the experience with picking it up and signing paperwork with Ryan Ford? I ordered from them as well.

I have no complaints at all from my experience with Ryan Ford. (Other than the long-long wait but I can't blame them for that).
Steve is a good guy and didn't give me the upsell experience I've gotten at other places.
The finance guy is also good - first time I've ever said that about a dealer finance guy!
If you are in the Houston area, I'd recommend them for sure.

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Parking – this is going to be a daily challenge. Already I see it likes to butt up close to both the white lines so will probably get dinged by the careless folks who park next to me. Parking garages may be a challenge too in some places. If you were already driving a truck before-hand then probably not a big deal, but for me it is something I’ll need to retrain myself on.

I had a Dodge Ram before my Raptor and it was a learning curve, not as much as yours. The Raptor is sitting high, I tumbled out the first few times. But you will love it after a bit.

And I just found out I got screwed out of 30 cents, I did not get one.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks good. I just did some playing around in the sand and mud in mine. With regard to parking, I find it best to park in end spots. It's even better if there's a striped area on one side so you can scoot over an extra amount. I also back into spots more often than not now. As stated previously, little cars won't ding you due to your running boards, but in OK and TX you're just as likely to have a 3/4 ton lifted truck park next to you rather than a Prius.

What I've heard about the front camera is that you'll love it if you get a bypass so you can use it anytime rather than just when in offroad mode and/or in 4-low.

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holden,

Wow she looks really good. I ordered the same truck just without the blue accents.

I think I am going to sleep in the truck for a few days after I get mine.