GEN 2 GOOSETUNED!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Man, I'm at 22,*** miles and folks stated wait till 30,xxxx and if there aren't signs of engine trouble by then you're good to go.

I also have my 125,000/8 year ESP warranty to consider but I want to get his tune soooooo.... baaaaddd!!!

His customer service is definitely one of the best I've ever dealt with as he's extremely responsive, considerate and takes the time to help, as well as, explain the process, answer questions, etc..

He's definitely a professional and it's just such a relief to know he's NOT one to take your money and then ignore you after the sale especially when we're talking about a tune on our engines.

:favorites13:

OP
OP
19RaptorPB

19RaptorPB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are there tunes out there for us chunkier guys? I don't really tow anything but I think my truck tipped the scales at just shy of 7000 pounds last time I weighed it.

The Stage 2 tune will make that 7000 pounds feel like 4000 pounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Neil Casa

Reaction score
Ditto on GooseTuned. He is the man. Great customer service. Quick response time and a great map. The drive-ability is awesome and the power gains are impressive. It truly changes the whole character of the truck.
Neil

smgilles

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no one better then @wgr73 great customer service i run his E50 tune and truck is a monster

Will be upgrading HPFP soon to run E85 and new turbos upgraded turbos with a monster tune to match cant wait

This right here! I do the exact same as BIGDJE. E50 is absolutely a blast.