Goosetuned is the best!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Heavyfoot88

Reaction score
How many miles are you logging before pulling the trigger?
I’m really not sure yet. I’m thinking of trying to keep the truck stock for about a year. I figure if there are any gremlins that hopefully they have revealed themselves by then. I would imagine the truck should have somewhere between 12-15k on it by this time next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeTSI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, based on the praise in this thread, and others, I sent Winfield a PM yesterday and within 5 mins had a call. I was super impressed with him, especially when he heaped high praise and honesty on the Cobb TCM tune when I asked if I needed to purchase his additional TCM tuning. I ended up ordering it yesterday and looking forward to loading it on my 19.

bpetty13

Reaction score
So, based on the praise in this thread, and others, I sent Winfield a PM yesterday and within 5 mins had a call. I was super impressed with him, especially when he heaped high praise and honesty on the Cobb TCM tune when I asked if I needed to purchase his additional TCM tuning. I ended up ordering it yesterday and looking forward to loading it on my 19.

I had the same experience with Winfield regarding the Cobb TCM! I’ve been Goosetuned for almost 2 weeks now and am loving every minute!