Goosetuned is the best!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
I have over 25k miles on my Goosetuned tune. I still enjoy every minute of driving this truck. That is until I uninstall the tune for routine services at the dealership and rediscover what a **** the truck is with the stock tune. I have no dyno chart to go by but it has to feel like the truck is missing about 100hp when I uninstall the tune.

Justin3773

Reaction score
Right now I am running 5* tunes 93 performance tune. Just curious what the difference would be ?

Gunnardog

Reaction score
Well I am in! Just ordered by Goosetuned tuner. I am pumped. I have been meaning to do the upgrade for sometime but I have been working on a Bronco and this slipped my mind. I’ll keep you posted on my experience. I’ll run it stock for a while then upgrade the inter cooler so I can see the difference.

Reaction score
Winfield protuned my 2019 SCAB about 15,000 miles ago. It hasn’t skipped a beat. I have the stage II tune with CVS intercooler.

how do you like the CVS intercooler? I was thinking about picking one up for stage 2 as well.