Good Deal? 2013 Ford Raptor Screw Black loaded 50,000 miles $44k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember the feeling of wanting/needing this truck, but be patient. There are still deals to be had if you search daily and are ready to pull the trigger as soon as you find it. I did a quick search...if you could push your budget to the high 40s your options increase greatly. If you plan to keep this truck for awhile, you'll be glad you paid a few grand more for fewer miles. Looks like you can be in the 20-25k mile range for $48k right now. Good luck and happy hunting. Also, avoid trucks with accidents like the plague. They kill resale value and you never know what issues you'll have to deal with down the road.

OP
OP
A

Anton2005

Reaction score
I remember the feeling of wanting/needing this truck, but be patient. There are still deals to be had if you search daily and are ready to pull the trigger as soon as you find it. I did a quick search...if you could push your budget to the high 40s your options increase greatly. If you plan to keep this truck for awhile, you'll be glad you paid a few grand more for fewer miles. Looks like you can be in the 20-25k mile range for $48k right now. Good luck and happy hunting. Also, avoid trucks with accidents like the plague. They kill resale value and you never know what issues you'll have to deal with down the road.

Thank you everyone for your opinions. I might pass on these current finds and wait for a deal on a clean 2013 with under 50k miles to show up