Good Deal? 2013 Ford Raptor Screw Black loaded 50,000 miles $44k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the one listed in Akron, Ohio right? I'd go inspect it, make sure there's no signs of damage and buy it. If you don't there are others that will snap it up. It's certainly a sellers market.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
You will be able to find some with less miles. I'd pay a few thousand more to have a truck that's still under warranty

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am debating it... I may hold off awhile and look for one with less miles. I will be sure to pass the deal along to everyone if I pass it up.

You let the 11k for 44,000 go after all we said to go get it, NOW. I told you it would not last till sundown and it did not!

Just another tire kicker.:baby::baby::baby:

OP
OP
A

Anton2005

Reaction score
You let the 11k for 44,000 go after all we said to go get it, NOW. I told you it would not last till sundown and it did not!

Just another tire kicker.:baby::baby::baby:

I did not let the other one go...I did all that I could, but the seller had a written agreement to sell to another buyer the day I asked for advice. This current Raptor carfax shows a front end accident that it had to be towed from...I may walk from the deal :(

OP
OP
A

Anton2005

Reaction score
Update: $42,500

Hey guys,

I need your help again. Last week I missed out on two 2012 Black Screw's both mostly loaded with some extras, here is what they sold for:
50k miles $40,000
11k miles $44,000.

Here is the deal I am now considering:

2013 Raptor Screw Black loaded with 50,000 miles for $44,000. Is this a great deal or could I do better? Below is the seller description and some photos.

LOADED. NEW GOODYEAR TIRES, LED LIGHT BAR & BRAKES. Full tint. 52' LED light bar. Brand new brakes and Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac tires. Aligned and oil changed last month. Hot/cold seats. Graphics package. Front and rear cameras. Covered bed with carpet liner

The seller (2nd owner) believes the original owner had to tow the Raptor after the carfax reported accident due to the front bumper dragging on the ground. He has sent me photos, all parts and body lines appear to be correct. I can pick her up for $42,500, should I still wait for one with less miles/ no accident reported or take this one?

Attachments

• bumper.jpg
    bumper.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 82
  • engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 74
  • light bar.jpg
    light bar.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 79

O2ShootTheJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that accident really kills the value if you ever try to trade it in. Ran into that issue on my last car because the PO contacted insurance for running over a traffic cone and bending a bumper mount. Was a $100 fix he paid out of pocket, but since he contacted the insuracne about it it was reported as an accident on the carfax.

OP
OP
A

Anton2005

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. $42,500 seems like a good deal if the accident was only the bumper. What if the seller came down in asking price slightly more due to the accident on the carfax? Would you still walk away? :(