GMC Sierra Jackal By PaxPower Is Ford F-150 Raptor Rival

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a bad looking aftermarket truck. I question why they want to display 442 horsepower, thats not even what the Raptor has stock and well and really isnt an impressive enough number to display anyways...

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not a bad looking aftermarket truck. I question why they want to display 442 horsepower, thats not even what the Raptor has stock and well and really isnt an impressive enough number to display anyways...

8 HP lower is competitive, IMO. And to many the V8 sound and lack of turbo lag etc is a very good trade off. Assuming the truck is reliable and in the same price range, this Jackal will turn just as many if not more heads in the starbucks drive through as a Raptor would.

Again though. I don't think it's that useful to compare stock to aftermarket package. There are after market packages that or straight customizations that you can do to your Raptor to beat out this Jackal. It really then comes down to personal preference, what effort and money you want to dump into it, etc....not about which automaker is making the best truck.